1. The hiring contract is between the hirer and the owner Anna Kavanagh.
2. Whenever possible bookings should be made by phone or e.mail and confirmed within three days and payment of deposit or full payment via Bank Transfer or by post enclosing completed booking form with a cheque for the deposit or full payment. The balance is due eight weeks prior to the beginning of the holiday. If the holiday is less than eight weeks from the required date, then the full amount becomes due immediately with the booking form. In high season first choice weeks may not be available, second or third choices are helpful at these times as is getting your cheque in the post swiftly! Early booking is advised to ensure you get the dates you want.
3. Once booked the hirer is responsible for the total advertised price of the property.
4. It is the hirer's responsibility to pay for any breakages or damage that occurs during their holiday and to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
5. The hirers are required to permit the owner / agent access to the property for any repairs necessary.
6. The hirer agrees not to exceed the maximum number of persons allowed in the property.
7. Cancellation: The deposit is non refundable. Refunds are only possible if the property is re-let. If the total price has been paid for, the refund will be made up of the reduced late offer price minus the deposit. If the property is not re-let there can be no refund. The owner / agent carries no cancellation insurance. It is therefore advised that the hirer arranges his own if desired.
8. If the property becomes unavailable on the date stated, moneys will be refunded in full. The hirer shall have no further claim against the owner / agent.
9. Any complaints should be made to the owner / agent immediately so that it can be investigated and remedial action taken. Requests for compensation will not be considered after the holiday.
10. Properties are available from 4.30 p.m. on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
11. Pets are allowed only by prior arrangement and must be on lead on property at all times. They are not allowed on furniture / bedding. They must sleep in porch or hallway, and all poop must be scooped!! They must be kept under control at all times. Pets must not be left home alone. Owners reserve right to insist animals go to kennels if necessary.
12. Excess noise nuisance causing disturbance to other guests is not acceptable and may result in termination of holiday. This is a peaceful venue and unsuitable for partying. Most guests choose to come here for a tranquil break. Whilst we encourage accoustic music we do ask all guests to be considerate of others staying here at all times. Any stereo or electric music should be played quietly within a cottage. Please don't open doors and windows to hear the electric music outside as it disturbs the peace for anyone else staying here. Please quieten after 10.30pm. Thank you.
13. Television: All cottage shave a TV with the exception of Trallwyn Yurt, Bell Tent and Moorshed..
14. Non Smoking. We have a non smoking policy within the cottage buildings. If you wish to smoke please do so outside.
15. The owner accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss on the premises.